Search Me

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Little Man

I have suspected for a while that Gabe has needed to be referred for testing on the Autism spectrum.  Today, we went to the pediatrician.  I told him some of my concerns and some of the similarities between he and Daniel.  And agreed together on how we need to pursue this.

I am so blessed to have a pediatric group that is so dedicated to my babies.  Both doctors check on them after we take them in for visits.  They either call or go out of their way to find us at church.

I want to thank all of you who are praying for us.  This will take some time. And I will try to keep everyone updated.  I have peace in the fact that we have been through this before, that his development didn't stall, and that God must have a lot of confidence in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment